The primary objective of ACS(I) observership is to provide additional training in the art and science of dermatosurgery, laser surgery and cosmetic dermatology for the dermatologists. ACS(I) provides four week ACS(I) observership. Only LM membership are eligibleContact email@example.com for further info
1. The observership will be open to life members of the ACS(I) who are not working in the same institution and who have completed their degree or diploma.
2. The awardee must be aged less than 45 years at the time of commencement of his or her observership. Applicants above 45 years can apply for 2 weeks observership.
3. The applicant must specify the course of specialization that he or she intends to undergo.
4. The host institution must be ready to accept the awardee.
5. Selection will be done twice a year. Applications will be invited in January and July. Candidates have to choose 2 centres in order of preference. The awardee will be selected by ACS(I) Academy on the basis of merit and the possible utility of the training in the discharge of his or her duties. The candidate must apply with full biodata.
6. The duration of training will be 4 weeks for (45 years and 2 weeks for )45 years.
7. No financial support from the association to candidates
8. Awardees must give an undertaking for completing the observership within the stipulated time of one year failing which they may not be considered for future observerships through or from the ACS(I).
9. The observership will be given only after successful completion of the course. The following have to be furnished to the ACS(I) national secretariat after completion of the observership training for the issue of the observership completion certificate:
a. Proof of observership training mentioning the period of observership duly signed by the concerned observership director(s).
b. Submission of a research paper to JCAS (optional).
c. Submission of a completed observership feedback form.
d. Submission of a brief write-up of the experience of the training for the publication in ACSIPEN.
1. If overseas members opt for these observerships, it will be called International Observership programme.
2. There will be no financial assistance or scholarships for these.
|Life Member||Dr Dhanashree Bhide, Dr Pradyumna Vaidhya||Pune||Maharashtra|
|Life Member||Dr Imran Majid||Srinagar||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Life Member||Dr Jaishree Sharad||Mumbai||Maharashtra|
|Life Member||Dr Koushik Lahiri||Kolkata||West Bengal|
|Life Member||Dr Niteen Dhepe||Pune||Maharashtra|
|Life Member||Dr Niti Khunger||New Delhi||New Delhi|
|Life Member||Dr Raj Kirit, Dr Rajyalakshmi||Hyderabad||Telangana|
|Life Member||Dr Venkataram Mysore||Bengaluru||Karnataka|