1. Eligibility: Postgraduates who have cleared the exam in the preceding 2 years are eligible (Ex.: For ACSICON 2020, PGs who cleared in 2019 and 2018 will be eligible). The thesis topic should be on cutaneous surgery.
2. The postgraduate has to be Provisional or Life Member (PLM/ LM) of ACS(I) and the guide a Life Member of ACS(I). ACS(I) membership should be mentioned in the application.
3. The application has to be forwarded by the Guide of the postgraduate. Only one candidate per Guide will be considered per conference.
4. It will be mandatory for the postgraduate to herself/ himself present the paper and pre- register for ACSICON 2020.
5. The abstract will have to be submitted with a maximum word count of 300. Novelty of the research topic and research methodology shall be given priority in the evaluation.
6. The applicant, guide and co-guide have to give an undertaking that the proposed thesis is their original study plan and there are no conflicts of interest. This has to be submitted with the abstract. If any contrary evidence is available at a later date it will entail cancellation of the participation of that candidate or withdrawal of the prize (as applicable).
6. The information about selection to the successful candidates for this session will be forwarded to the applicants before the conference by the Honorary Secretary General.
7. The presentation will be for 7 minutes followed by 1-2 of question/s by the judges.
8. The award will be given to both the Guide and the postgraduate. A cash prize along with a certificate will be given to one winner after the candidate submits the work to JCAS for publication.
9. Submission has to be done to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Last date for application: 15/02/2020
Dr R Raghunatha Reddy
Dr Dinesh Kumar D.
Honorary Secretary General
Dr Shyamanta Barua
Dr SavithaA Somaiah
Dr. Pradyumna Vaidya Bendre Niwas, 1330, Krantiveer Vasudev Phadke Path, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, 411030 Maharashtra, INDIA.