1. Eligibility: ACSI (I) Life Membership. ACS(I) LM number should be mentioned.
2. The entire work (innovation) along with photos or short video should be submitted. Abstract submissions will not be considered.
3. Submission to be done to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The information about selection of candidates will be informed to the applicants by email before the conference.
5. Preregistration to the conference is mandatory for the selected candidates.
6. The presentation will be for 7 minutes followed by 1-2 of question/s by the judges.
7. The Innovation will be assessed based on originality, application in dermatosurgery, fulfilling an un-met need and cost-effectiveness.
8. One award will be given to the best Innovation, award will consist of cash prize of 10,000 Rupees and a Certificate.
9. The Award and Certificate will be given once the innovation is submitted to JCAS for publication.
Last date for application: 15/02/2020
Dr R Raghunatha Reddy
Dr Dinesh Kumar D.
Honorary Secretary General
Dr Shyamanta Barua
Dr SavithaA Somaiah
Dr. Pradyumna Vaidya Bendre Niwas, 1330, Krantiveer Vasudev Phadke Path, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, 411030 Maharashtra, INDIA.