Application for ACS(I) Observership 2022-23
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for ACS(I) Observership for the year 2022-23.
The observership will be open to life members of the ACS(I) who are not working in the same institution and who have completed their degree or diploma. The awardee must be aged less than 45 years at the time of commencement of his or her observership. Applicants above 45 years can apply for 2 weeks observership. The applicant must specify the course of specialization that he or she intends to undergo. The duration of training will be 4 weeks for 45 years and 2 weeks for 45 years. No financial support will be provided from the association to candidates. Awardees must give an undertaking for completing the observership within the stipulated time of one year failing which they may not be considered for future observerships through or from the ACS(I). Awardees must give an undertaking for completing the observership within the stipulated time of one year failing which they may not be considered for future observerships through or from the ACS(I). The observership will be given only after successful completion of the course. The following have to be furnished to the ACS(I) national secretariat after completion of the observership training for the issue of the observership completion certificate:
a. Proof of observership training mentioning the period of observership duly signed by the concerned observership director(s).
b. Submission of a research paper to JCAS (optional).
c. Submission of a completed observership feedback form.
d. Submission of a brief write-up of the experience of the training for the publication in ACSIPEN
ACS(I) Dermatosurgery Observership centres:
1. Dr Dhanashree Bhide, Dr Pradyumna Vaidhya, Pune, Maharashtra
2. Dr Imran Majid, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
3. Dr Jaishree Sharad, Mumbai, Maharashtra
4. Dr Koushik Lahiri, Kolkata, West Bengal
5. Dr Niteen Dhepe, Pune, Maharashtra
6. Dr Niti Khunger, New Delhi
7. Dr Raj Kirit, Dr Rajyalakshmi, Hyderabad, Telangana
8. Dr Venkataram Mysore, Bengaluru, Karnataka
9. Dr Dipak Kulkarni, Mumbai, Maharashtra
10. Dr Jagdish Sakhiya, Surat, Gujarat
11. Dr Renita Rajan, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
12. Dr Sachin Verma, Kolkata, West Bengal
13. Dr Thajudheen, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
14. Dr Yogesh Bhingradiya, Surat, Gujarat
Kindly apply in the format given below and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before 20.10.22. The selection will be done by academy and email will be sent. The timing of observership will be decided in mutual consultation of candidate with the centre director. No financial support from the association to candidates will be given. The email should have “Application for ACS(I) Observership 2022” as subject.
Dr Shyamanta Barua, President, ACS(I)
Dr Manas Ranjan Puhan, Secretary Generl, ACS(I)